यहाँ पर में आपको टाई को बधाने का How To Tie A Tie Step By Step तरीका दिखा ऊगा यह तरीका देश और विदेश बोहत प्रसिद हे विंडसर गाँठ कैसे बाँधें एक पॉलिश त्रिकोणीय आकार की विशेषता,साक्षात्कार, प्रस्तुतियों और सामाजिक अवसरों के लिए एक अच्छा विकल्प प्रदान करता है। यह गाँठ स्प्रेड-कॉलर शर्ट के साथ सबसे अच्छी लगती है। इस टाई बारेमें जेदा जानकारी ले ने decribpation चेक
Step 1: Prepare the Tie
- Start with the wide end of the tie on your right side and the narrow end on your left side. The tip of the narrow end should be around the level of your belt line.
Step 2: Cross the Wide End Over the Narrow End
- Cross the wide end over the narrow end, forming an “X” shape just below your neck.
Step 3: Wrap Around the Narrow End
- Take the wide end and wrap it behind the narrow end from right to left, going over the top of the narrow end. This will form a loop around your neck.
Step 4: Bring Through the Loop
- Bring the wide end down and pass it through the loop created by wrapping it around the narrow end. This will form a loose knot around the narrow end.
Step 5: Create the Knot Base
- Hold the knot base you’ve just formed with one hand, and with the other, pull the wide end gently downwards to tighten the knot around the narrow end.
Step 6: Cross Over the Narrow End Again
- Cross the wide end over the front of the knot from left to right.
Step 7: Thread Through the Loop Again
- Thread the wide end back behind the knot from right to left.
Step 8: Bring Down and Tighten
- Bring the wide end down through the loop around your neck, formed by wrapping it around earlier. Gently pull the wide end downwards to tighten the knot further.
Step 9: Adjust and Tighten
- Hold the narrow end with one hand and slide the knot upwards with the other hand, adjusting it to your desired tightness.
Step 10: Adjust the Collar
- Adjust your tie by holding the knot with one hand and sliding the knot upwards or downwards while holding the narrow end. Simultaneously, use your other hand to adjust your collar.
Step 11: Final Adjustments
- Stand in front of a mirror and make any necessary adjustments to ensure the tie hangs straight and the knot is centered and properly tightened.
Remember, practice makes perfect! Don’t get discouraged if your first few attempts don’t result in a perfect knot. With a bit of practice, you’ll be able to tie a tie confidently and quickly.
Step 1: Start with the wide end of the tie on your right side and the narrow end on your left side. The tip of the narrow end should rest just above your beltline.
Step 2: Cross the wide end over the narrow end, forming an “X” shape just below your neck.
Step 3: Bring the wide end behind the narrow end, from right to left, wrapping it around the narrow end.
Step 4: Continue wrapping the wide end around the narrow end by bringing it across the front, from left to right.
Step 5: Now, pass the wide end up behind the loop around your neck.
Step 6: Bring the wide end down and tuck it through the loop created in the front of your necktie. This loop will be formed by the wraps you made in steps 3 and 4.
Step 7: Gently pull down on the wide end while holding the knot with your other hand. This will tighten the knot.
Step 8: Slide the knot up towards your neck by holding onto the narrow end and pulling it up. Adjust the knot until it’s snug and centered under your collar.
Step 9: Finally, tidy up the tie by adjusting the length of the narrow end. It should ideally end just above your belt.
Step 10: If necessary, use both hands to adjust and tighten the knot further until it looks neat and symmetrical.
Remember to practice a few times to get the hang of it. It may take some trial and error to achieve the perfect knot, but with practice, you’ll become proficient at tying a tie. Different tie knots may have slightly different steps, so if you prefer a different knot, you can search for specific instructions for that knot.